1. What stood out for you today? What was new or challenging?
2. What is one thing you need to share with someone else? Who will you share it with?
3. What does Paul mean when he says Christians have died and our lives are now hidden in Christ?
4. What does this mean for how we live our lives today?
5. As we start a new year, how will you set your mind on “the things above”?
6. What are the earthly things that so easily ensnare us?
7. What motivation does Paul give for us living this way?
8. Why is it important to remember that Christ is now seated at the right hand of God?
9. What is one step you can take today to live “more alive” in Christ?